We offer one of the most advanced cleaning services available to maintain a clean and healthy home. Our technicians use specialist stain removal products and tools only available to Chem-Dry Operators to remove almost all types of stains across a range of fabrics and surfaces.
With Chem-Dry, you will benefit from:
- Unsurpassed cleaning performance with long lasting results.
- A 100% hassle-free service with minimum disruption.
- Safe, non-toxic treatment – not harmful to children or pets.
- A new lease of life for your carpets, upholstery and fabrics.
- An effective and professional service undertaken by locally-based cleaning professionals.
- A cost-effective alternative to carpet replacement.
What makes Chem-Dry unique?
- Deep clean of your carpets, upholstery and fabrics.
- Rapid drying times- most carpets clean and dry in 1-2 hours and most upholstery in 4-5 hours.
- Unique process that uses only 1/5 of the moisture of other processes.
- Over 25 years of worldwide carpet and fabric care, experience and knowledge.
- An accredited, endorsed, green certified carpet and upholstery cleaning process.
Regular cleaning from Chem-Dry results in well-maintained carpets. Customers benefit from a reduction in allergens, dirt and dust – creating a healthier environment.
- 80% less moisture that other carpet cleaning processes
- No soapy residue which can accelerate carpet re-soiling
- Safe for wool and manmade carpet fibres
- No shrinkage – guaranteed
- Dries most carpets in 1-2 hours, significantly reducing the risk of mould, bacteria and mildew growth
Our packages are designed to meet your upholstery cleaning requirements using the highest professional cleaning standards. There are a range packages available that can clean and dry upholstery in 4-6 hours using Chem-Dry’s unique carbonated cleaning process.
Chem-Dry also have a range of cleaning products and techniques to remove stains, scuffs, cracking and grease from leather upholstery.
Chem-Dry rug treatment is flexible enough to treat all kinds of rugs. Rugs can be cleaned on site, but this will depend upon the extent of soiling, size and customer preference. our experts will advise on the best methods to use for these often delicate and specialist items
- Richness of bright, vibrant colours restored
- Most stains can be removed
- Embedded coarse grit removed to extend the life of your rug
- Flattened pile lifted
- Protection treatment to help resist future staining and soiling
- Safe for children and pets
- Suitable for virtually all types of rugs
- Optional anti-allergen treatment for asthma sufferers
Chem-Dry’s certified leather cleaning professionals can prevent undue wear to leather furniture. Leather cleaning will remove the dirt, grease and allergens and drastically improve its appearance and increase its lifespan.
Pet urine odour removal
Using UV lights to detect affected areas, our deep penetrating chemical compound destroys most cat or dog urine stains and odours within 36 hours.
- Cleaning products contain natural extracts from herbs, spices and trees alongside a fibre protecting polymer
- Targets only pet urine odour and any associated stains
- Restores severely damaged carpeted areas
Using our bespoke 4 stage process Chem-Dry technicians undertake granite renewal leaving surfaces which have dulled over time clean:
- Remove Residue
The process is quick, meaning that it can be offered in tandem with other cleaning services in the same visit.
Tile, stone and grout cleaning
We use the most advanced cleaning solution and powerful suction equipment to remove the dirt and grime from the grout, tile and stone. The process is an effective way to reduce bacteria and other micro-organisms found on the surface and inside the grout. This process can also enhance and revitalise floors, counters, walls and other tiled surfaces.
High-powered extraction machines and specialist dry curtain cleaning solutions, remove dust, stains and pollution from all types curtains. Curtains can be cleaned at a local cleaning centre at the customers’ convenience.