Natural Carpet Cleaning
Chem-Dry's patented carpet cleaning solution 'The Natural®' uses unique effervescent carbonating cleaning bubbles, which naturally deodorises your carpets and fabrics as it cleans. It also contains an oxygen rich formulation.
'The Natural®' - The Secret is in the ingredients
'The Natural®' is a low pressure applicator, therefore it's contents are safe for man made carpet fibres and wool. Chem-Dry's carpet cleaning process requires one tenth of the moisture other carpet cleaning methods such as steam cleaning and it leaves no soapy residue that can accelerate re-soiling.
- We are extremely confident, that our patented carpet cleaning process will extend your carpets life and durability.
- Our Carpet Cleaning Solution achieves the CRI's Gold Level Seal of Approval
'The Natural®' has been thoroughly tested by the Carpet & Rug Institute's Seal of Approval cleaning programme and has achieved the Gold level. This programme tests the efffectiveness of carpet cleaning solutions and identifies what solutions work best and are tested against the following criteria:-
- Overall cleaning effectiveness — This ensures that the product removes soil and spot better than plain water.
- Rate of resoiling — This ensures that the product does not attract dirt to the cleaned areas faster than the rest of the carpet.
- pH — A more neutral pH ensures that carpet dyes and fibers are not adversely affected.
- Surface texture change— The product must leave the carpet pile minimally changed after repeated cleanings.
- Optical brighteners — None is allowed, as they can leave some patches of carpet lighter than the rest.
- Colourfastness — Products must not be so aggressive that they cause a colour change in the carpet.
The Carbonating Principle
The principle of carbonation is just like using soda water to remove stains from clothing, we have perfected this process for cleaning carpets & upholstery.
- If you are going to get your carpets cleaned professionally, make sure your carpet cleaner undertakes a thorough and proper clean.
- Carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry stay cleaner for longer
We offer our customers better value as the period of time between a Chem-Dry carpet clean increases, therefore we save you money.
Carpet Spots & Stains?
Carpet stains or fabric stains are treated with one of our comprehensive range of specialist stain removal products, therefore carpet stains are no problem.
Chem-Dry provides reassurance if for some reason a spot reappears after cleaning, we will return to resolve the problem.