Professional Rug Cleaning
Whilst a rug is a versatile addition to any room, they often receive heavy traffic and can become dirty quite quickly.
A specialist Chem-Dry rug treatment is flexible enough to treat all kinds of rug, with the following benefits:
- Richness of bright, vibrant colours restored.
- Most stains removed.
- Embedded coarse grit removed to extend the life of your rug.
- Flattened pile lifted, enhancing your rug's texture and appearance.
- Protection treatment to help resist future staining and soiling.
- Safe for children and pets.
- Suitable for virtually all types of rugs.
- Optional anti-allergen treatment for asthma sufferers.
Whatever the age, size or type of rug you would like us to clean, we can help. An expert from your local franchise will first assess your rug and offer you two options:
On site cleaning
Rugs can be cleaned on site, but this will depend upon the extent of soiling, size and convenience to you.
Off site cleaning
This will involve cleaning the rug at a purpose-built rug cleaning facility where, once cleaned, restored and dried, they will be re-vacuumed.
For more information on the rug cleaning service offered by Chem-Dry, contact your local franchise.