Professional Rug Cleaning
The ultimate cleaning process for all types of rug.
Whilst a rug is a versatile addition to any room, they often receive heavy traffic and can quickly become dirty. A specialist Chem-Dry® rug cleaning treatment is flexible enough to treat the differing finishes and rug fibre construction of any type of rug with the following benefits:
- Richness of bright, vibrant colours restored
- Most stains removed
- Embedded coarse grit removed to extend the life of your rug
- Flattened pile lifted, enhancing your rug's texture and appearance
- Protection treatment to help resist future staining and soiling
- Safe for children and pets
- Suitable for virtually all types of rugs
- Optional anti-allergen treatment for asthma sufferers.
Whatever the age, size or type of rug you would like us to clean, our experts will first assess your rug, then offer two options:
On-site rug cleaning
Rugs can be cleaned on-site, but this will depend upon the extent of soiling, size and convenience to you.
Off-site rug cleaning
Off-site cleaning will involve cleaning the rug at a purpose-built rug cleaning facility where once cleaned, restored and dried, they will be re-vacuumed and returned to your home or place of work.*
When it comes to rug cleaning, we understand that these delicate and often valuable pieces need to be handled with care.
* Only some operators offer this service.